Sue Ketcham Supply List
- Paper support, can be any rigid, smooth board that will hold a couple of pieces of pastel paper, up to 19” x 25”, but no smaller than 9” x 12”.
- 4-6 sheets of Canson Mi Teintes pastel paper, medium tones are best, browns, blues, greys. No black or white. If you prefer a sanded paper, bring that.
- Bulldog clips or masking tape to secure your paper to your support.
- Vine charcoal for drawing.
- Kneaded eraser.
- Nu-Pastel or Rembrandt soft pastel set, the biggest you feel comfortable buying. Sennelier makes ½ stick sets, not absolutely necessary but you will appreciate having them. If you have any other brand of soft pastels, please bring them. DO NOT BRING OIL PASTELS. THAT IS ANOTHER MEDIUM ENTIRELY.
- If you feel like treating yourself, bring a number 0-02 Schminke Sunproof Yellow=Lemon pastel. It is wonderful for highlighting.
- Baby wipes for cleaning your hands.
- A set up will be provided but if you would like to bring a small set up from home that would be okay.